?cityscape?????Twilight Forest? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (56 Ratings)??2393 Grabs Today. 22521 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??????????????????????????????????asy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A New Year A New Me

Well,as you all know it's going to be 2011!!!Yay!!

But,for everyone...A lot of people likes to say :Another year,start new again!!But for me...I am going to secondary school..Going to meet lots of new friends..Leaving primary school mates..Life is hard without friends.When i go to a new school,I am to face new friends and some selfish girlss.So,I guess I have to deal with it.I hope all my friends will have good friends and good results in secondary school!!!Goodbye 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: